Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curling Wand Review | acupofjessicatedcoconut

06:55





Hi guys! I love curling my hair and I wish I had natural curls BUT I DON'T so having a good curling iron makes life a lot easier for me as I do have quite a lot of hair to curl through.After using the same curler for like over 5 years, when the opportunity came up to try out the Irrestible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Curling Wand I didn't think twice.


What's great about this product is that it comes with 8 detachable wands that all give a different curl so it is super versatile. Who even knew that 8 different types of curling wands even existed am I right?? Anyway, the curler retails online for $200 which is great considering you are basically getting 8 different curlers?! The curler comes in a neat little handy dandy pouch to store all the wands as well as coming with a heatproof glove to make curling your hair easier and prevent your hands from getting burnt!

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the wand heated up, within a few seconds your curler is at full heat and ready to be used. The temperature of the wand can also be altered, with the maximum temperature being 230C/450F which is very impressive. The curler also has an automatic off function which is PERFECT for me as I'm always rushing in the mornings and am very forgetful. 

The wands: 32MM, 19MM, 13MM, Pearl, 25MM, 18/9MM, 25/13MM, 13/25MM

Out of the 8 wands my favourites would have to be the 25mm, 32mm and the 25/13mm wands. The 32 mm wand is perfect for big loose natural curls - i used this one on my hair for prom:


Unfortunately for me, the 32 mm attachment was a little bit faulty as the socket part came loose when I detached the wand :( None the less, it is a great wand. 

As for the 25 mm wand, I love that for everyday looks as well however the curls are a little tighter and hold for longer. It gives me the perfect messy curled look I love.

Finally, the 25/13mm wand was something completely new to me as it is a wand that tapers as it reaches the top. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it as it gives such a natural look and I got lots of comments on my hair the day I did my hair with this wand.

Overall, I adore this curler so far and it is honestly such a handy kit to have around. I don't think I'll need to purchase another curling iron for a very long time as this is truly an all in one kit. To purchase the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Curling Wand click this link here 'Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curling Wand'.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey dear like you I also love curling my hairs with curling irons. I don’t have natural curls. But you know my sister have natural curls in her hairs, and natural curls looks beautiful. These days I am learning making different curls in my hairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review but I personally love my Karmin curler.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe