STYLING STRIPES | Uniform #20

12:03













AHHH finally another uniform post! It's 3am and I've only just finished my revision for today and I am so incredibly drained. But I decided to give myself a kick in the ass for always delaying things and procrastinating so even though I may be exhausted and I feel like a shriveled up prune - onwards with this outfit post I say.
So I found these incredible corduroy striped pants at the thrift store a few weeks ago when I went shopping with my good pal Jordan. I scored them for a mere $2 and these have to be one of my favourite op shop finds of all time. I snipped off around 7cm off the bottom because I'm insanely short and I figured I'd leave it unhemmed as it does look pretty cool with a raw edge. also because I do not know how to use a sewing machine. 

I matched the groovy pants with a really simple grey ribbed crop top that my sister got a while back just from Valleygirl. I usually wear the pants with a black top but I loved the lightness of the grey and how it made the outfit look a little less matchy-matchy. Instead, opting to choose a more 'organized mess' route. 

In terms of accessories, I wore a silver chunky choker necklace from Sportsgirl and my favourite silver concho belt from Cheep! As for shoes, I went for my staple pair of black boots as I was going to a music festival straight after work so I knew I'd be on my feet a lot and being in anything but my favourite boots would not have ended well. 

xxx
Jess 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You seriously gotta help me find a cool outfit like this and go op shopping with me gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great outfit...looks gorgeous on you. Check-out Ezesha if you are looking to buy women handbags online it has some fabulous collection of exotic handbags for ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe